torstai 18. huhtikuuta 2013

Plans (of a strong independent black woman who needs no man)

Um, so once again, this has nuthing to do with nuthing.

......................................................................................................

Call-outs.

Post Mortem.

^ Books I'm going to write some day. At this point, the only thing I know about them are the titles.

.......................................................................................................

Folie à deux.

Letters to Kip Kinkel.

^ More books I'm going to write some day. At this point, I already know quite a lot about them, but they're not on the list of The Books I'm Gonna Write First.

........................................................................................................ 

The Books I'm Gonna Write First (mostly working titles btw):

1. Bodies.

2./3. Losers.

2./3. Flesh.

4. The Boarding School of Killers (perhaps I should write this sooner; it's gonna be the brutal Harry Potter and it's gonna be wonderful)

......................................................

So, if I finished writing the 'dead Marilyn' book by, let's say, June, and if I took up a pace of one book every year (which I find wild but strangely reasonable), I would have had written* all these 8 books by the age of................ 26? 27? Ridiculous but tempting. In order to achieve such a pace, though, I should change the way I live and spend less time watching The Simpsons. I guess I can do that. I hope I can do that.

Bodies is almost done, almost done. And what makes things easier here is that Flesh was basically done when I abandoned it 9 months ago; there's work to be done, but not that much.

I guess it's healthy to have unrealistic dreams. It may be madness to make them come true, but I've never had any problemo with madness (problemo is an annoying word, Jesus I'm so Jesusly tired).

One thing I know for sure is that all of these books will contain music and pictures and love and death and shit and shit like that


* does that make grammatical sense? my head suggested 'I should be done writing', but my heart screamed 'no, JUST GO FOR IT, YOU'RE A STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN AND YOU NEED NO MAN TO TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE'

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti